Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday, October 01, 2015

REVIEW: Sanctuary Cooling Glacial Scrub



I have been gone a while now, haven't I.
It's been a crazy summer, so I can only apologise for not being consistent with blog posts (as go the start of all my blog posts)

Today's blog is a quick review on my new favourite skin product which I stumbled upon last month. I loved buying Sanctuary Spa gifts for my mum because they usually have that same citrus based scent which she likes, but I discovered this brand new range which smells like a cold glass of crisp water in the summer ( if crisp water has a scent)

- How does it work? -

This product is a body scrub which I  wanted to get my hands on all summer and finally found in September. I have never had a scrub like this before and I would prefer to call it a body soufflĂ©. When first applied, it feels rough like ordinary scrub crystals, but then it melts into a creamy consistency and becomes like a body butter, It leaves your skin feeling smooth but slightly moisturised because of the body butter qualities.

-Can I use it? How do you use it ?-

This would be perfect for anyone who has skin that dries out quickly and maybe for those who can;t handle extra rough body scrubs since this product melts quite quickly. This is doing wonders for my knees, underams and elbows and I apply it at least twice a week to my under arms and whenever I remember to my knees and elbows.

- Where can I get it? -
I found this little gem in Boots and purchased it with the 3 for 2 offer at the time, but it retails usually for £8.00










post signature

2 comments

  1. Find the best skin care and facial spa products for your skin type from Advanced Spa in New York. Our products offer solutions for every skin issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great blog. Can’t believe I haven’t found this before.
    Heating and Cooling Hamilton

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, October 01, 2015

REVIEW: Sanctuary Cooling Glacial Scrub



I have been gone a while now, haven't I.
It's been a crazy summer, so I can only apologise for not being consistent with blog posts (as go the start of all my blog posts)

Today's blog is a quick review on my new favourite skin product which I stumbled upon last month. I loved buying Sanctuary Spa gifts for my mum because they usually have that same citrus based scent which she likes, but I discovered this brand new range which smells like a cold glass of crisp water in the summer ( if crisp water has a scent)

- How does it work? -

This product is a body scrub which I  wanted to get my hands on all summer and finally found in September. I have never had a scrub like this before and I would prefer to call it a body soufflĂ©. When first applied, it feels rough like ordinary scrub crystals, but then it melts into a creamy consistency and becomes like a body butter, It leaves your skin feeling smooth but slightly moisturised because of the body butter qualities.

-Can I use it? How do you use it ?-

This would be perfect for anyone who has skin that dries out quickly and maybe for those who can;t handle extra rough body scrubs since this product melts quite quickly. This is doing wonders for my knees, underams and elbows and I apply it at least twice a week to my under arms and whenever I remember to my knees and elbows.

- Where can I get it? -
I found this little gem in Boots and purchased it with the 3 for 2 offer at the time, but it retails usually for £8.00










post signature

2 comments

  1. Find the best skin care and facial spa products for your skin type from Advanced Spa in New York. Our products offer solutions for every skin issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great blog. Can’t believe I haven’t found this before.
    Heating and Cooling Hamilton

    ReplyDelete