Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What's in my Bag 2015



If you watched my recent Room Tour and was observant enough in the last five minutes or so, you would have seen this little gem sitting at the bottom of my shelved wardrobe in all its splendor waiting to be shown some love. I have since taken it out of the closet and now I can't get enough of my new best friend. Most YouTubers make a new What's in My Bag video everytime they make a new purchase, so that is exactly what I have done- along with some blog pictures  for all you bloggers.

If you want to watch the video, you can click here

*
- B A G -






- C O N T E N T S -






- M A K E U P  B A G -
DOVE deodrant | MAC Venomous Villians Mirror | Rattail comb | Cherry CARMEX | PRIMARK Polka rollerball | MAYBELLINE Coffee Craze lipstick | FLUTTER makeup bag | URBAN DECAY Deslick Makeup setting spray










- J O U R N A L S -





- E L E C T R O N I C S -







- R A N D O M S -
NEW LOOK umbrella | RIVER ISLAND purse | PRIMARK Fuzzy socks | H&M gift card









God Bless,
post signature

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What's in my Bag 2015



If you watched my recent Room Tour and was observant enough in the last five minutes or so, you would have seen this little gem sitting at the bottom of my shelved wardrobe in all its splendor waiting to be shown some love. I have since taken it out of the closet and now I can't get enough of my new best friend. Most YouTubers make a new What's in My Bag video everytime they make a new purchase, so that is exactly what I have done- along with some blog pictures  for all you bloggers.

If you want to watch the video, you can click here

*
- B A G -






- C O N T E N T S -






- M A K E U P  B A G -
DOVE deodrant | MAC Venomous Villians Mirror | Rattail comb | Cherry CARMEX | PRIMARK Polka rollerball | MAYBELLINE Coffee Craze lipstick | FLUTTER makeup bag | URBAN DECAY Deslick Makeup setting spray










- J O U R N A L S -





- E L E C T R O N I C S -







- R A N D O M S -
NEW LOOK umbrella | RIVER ISLAND purse | PRIMARK Fuzzy socks | H&M gift card









God Bless,
post signature

Post a Comment