Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thirteenth of Blogmas: My Black Friday Treat!



I know Black Friday was quite some time ago, but I more or less just got round to opening up my Amazon package that has been sitting around in my room for days. It's not that I am that busy, I literally just brush it off and forget ( I know that that isn't normal), considering the package contained the two things I have been wanting in ages! Finally, I am a Real Techniques brush owner!

I have only ever used Sigma brushes for my makeup and while Sigma is heaps more expensive than RT, the ones I have been using have only just started to shed, lasting an incredible four whole years.
My sister got her hands on the RT brushes a while back and has raved about them ever since, so naturally I wanted them too, but I just never bought them. And then finally, on Black Friday, as I was casually window shopping on Amazon.co.uk because I had no plans to buy a thing, there they were! And get this: they were both £10 each! What?? The deal was nearly up and I think I was one of the last people who managed to add the items to my basket in time. I can't believe I managed to get the 9 core brushes for only £20 total with free shipping when one brush can retail in stores for about £6-8 alone! Imagine if I had caved in and bought them before...

The moral of the story: Waiting never hurts nobody!

-♥-
On the thirteenth day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, RT brushes with a moral to a good story
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:

Thanks for reading, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin'
God Bless,
post signature

1 comment

  1. aw finally!! i was going to buy a set for you for Christmas! soo close...

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thirteenth of Blogmas: My Black Friday Treat!



I know Black Friday was quite some time ago, but I more or less just got round to opening up my Amazon package that has been sitting around in my room for days. It's not that I am that busy, I literally just brush it off and forget ( I know that that isn't normal), considering the package contained the two things I have been wanting in ages! Finally, I am a Real Techniques brush owner!

I have only ever used Sigma brushes for my makeup and while Sigma is heaps more expensive than RT, the ones I have been using have only just started to shed, lasting an incredible four whole years.
My sister got her hands on the RT brushes a while back and has raved about them ever since, so naturally I wanted them too, but I just never bought them. And then finally, on Black Friday, as I was casually window shopping on Amazon.co.uk because I had no plans to buy a thing, there they were! And get this: they were both £10 each! What?? The deal was nearly up and I think I was one of the last people who managed to add the items to my basket in time. I can't believe I managed to get the 9 core brushes for only £20 total with free shipping when one brush can retail in stores for about £6-8 alone! Imagine if I had caved in and bought them before...

The moral of the story: Waiting never hurts nobody!

-♥-
On the thirteenth day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, RT brushes with a moral to a good story
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:

Thanks for reading, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin'
God Bless,
post signature

1 comment

  1. aw finally!! i was going to buy a set for you for Christmas! soo close...

    ReplyDelete