Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday, December 15, 2014

Fifteenth of Blogmas: A Week in Pictures

Yesterday's blog was a fail, and that is all because of...church. Sundays are really a no-go zone when it comes to spending time uploading though I do try, but I tend to be out all day chilling with people. Hope that's okay.
I don't know why but today I felt like sharing my past week in very pixelated pictures straight from the Camera Roll of my phone ( you have been warned in advance) I guess this is sort of a follow me around in a week kinda thing- let's just roll with it.

FRIDAY
Friday night was set up night for our Youth annual Christmas/ Winter Prom. A small team of use decorated a two floor building with a Bollywood theme downstairs and a Nollywood theme upstairs. Believe it or not, the whole process took about 5 hours of hard graft, which was completely worth it for Saturday.
SATURDAY
This was just after the Bollywood themed prom just before I fell into bed exhausted! If you guys would like to see me get ready for the night out, then you are in luck because that Get Ready with Me just went live over on my Youtube channel.
SUNDAY
This picture was clearly supposed to make its way to Instagram, hence the crazy warm filtering, but I must have forgotten to post it in the end. I actually can't remember what this was but it was seriously creamy! My flatmate brought some back in a box and she lovingly let me have the rest. Funnily enough, this Sunday ( yesterday) I was back in Pizza Express myself.
MONDAY
A no filter sunrise on a quiet Monday morning- how pretty is that? Mondays for me are pretty chilled, so I more or less took this on my way back from the kitchen with some toast and and then went straight back to sleep
TUESDAY
I love having a box of snacks by my bedside to munch on while I am editing and since our kitchen was a little short on sweet supplies, while I was in town I picked up this box of mini Danish cookies. They were super cheap but surprisingly very crumbly! I don't think it's any surprise that a week later, they no longer exsist.
 WEDNESDAY
Wednesday was PLL day!- I was literally so excited to watch this episode I text my friend just before to let her know so we could watch it in our own homes at the same time. Afterwards, as usual, we had a huge converstation about A theories! If you would like to read about my own theories, you can check out the blog post that I posted on the day!  It's always nice to have someone who understands your TV addictions!
THURSDAY
 If you are follower of mine on YouTube, then you will know that I had a craving for salads through the month of November as mentioned in my monthly favourites video. This month has been no different, especially when I try to make a new salad mix everytime. This one isn't soo exciting- this is my Yellow and Green Mix- cheese, lettuce, shredded cucumber, yellow peppers, sweetcorn and a dash of my favouritre raspberry and basil dressing.

FRIDAY
Back round to Friday which was actually a very lazy one, I finally lit my Toffee Crunch candle from Bath and Body Works which I have been saving up because it is the last one I received in my swap two years ago. This is incredible and smells of the cinemas and pretzels!
~

So, that was my week in images: as you can see my life isn't Vlogmas worthy, but I think it just about qualifies for a blog post!

As I mentioned before, since it is Monday, I have a new video on my Youtube; I think everyone loves a Getting Ready video so I'm sure you will like it too! You can watch it here; don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click that Like button for my channel reaching its 100th video!

-♥-
On the fifteenth day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, a round up of her week using photography
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:
Happy Monday to you,
God Bless,
 post signature

Post a Comment

Monday, December 15, 2014

Fifteenth of Blogmas: A Week in Pictures

Yesterday's blog was a fail, and that is all because of...church. Sundays are really a no-go zone when it comes to spending time uploading though I do try, but I tend to be out all day chilling with people. Hope that's okay.
I don't know why but today I felt like sharing my past week in very pixelated pictures straight from the Camera Roll of my phone ( you have been warned in advance) I guess this is sort of a follow me around in a week kinda thing- let's just roll with it.

FRIDAY
Friday night was set up night for our Youth annual Christmas/ Winter Prom. A small team of use decorated a two floor building with a Bollywood theme downstairs and a Nollywood theme upstairs. Believe it or not, the whole process took about 5 hours of hard graft, which was completely worth it for Saturday.
SATURDAY
This was just after the Bollywood themed prom just before I fell into bed exhausted! If you guys would like to see me get ready for the night out, then you are in luck because that Get Ready with Me just went live over on my Youtube channel.
SUNDAY
This picture was clearly supposed to make its way to Instagram, hence the crazy warm filtering, but I must have forgotten to post it in the end. I actually can't remember what this was but it was seriously creamy! My flatmate brought some back in a box and she lovingly let me have the rest. Funnily enough, this Sunday ( yesterday) I was back in Pizza Express myself.
MONDAY
A no filter sunrise on a quiet Monday morning- how pretty is that? Mondays for me are pretty chilled, so I more or less took this on my way back from the kitchen with some toast and and then went straight back to sleep
TUESDAY
I love having a box of snacks by my bedside to munch on while I am editing and since our kitchen was a little short on sweet supplies, while I was in town I picked up this box of mini Danish cookies. They were super cheap but surprisingly very crumbly! I don't think it's any surprise that a week later, they no longer exsist.
 WEDNESDAY
Wednesday was PLL day!- I was literally so excited to watch this episode I text my friend just before to let her know so we could watch it in our own homes at the same time. Afterwards, as usual, we had a huge converstation about A theories! If you would like to read about my own theories, you can check out the blog post that I posted on the day!  It's always nice to have someone who understands your TV addictions!
THURSDAY
 If you are follower of mine on YouTube, then you will know that I had a craving for salads through the month of November as mentioned in my monthly favourites video. This month has been no different, especially when I try to make a new salad mix everytime. This one isn't soo exciting- this is my Yellow and Green Mix- cheese, lettuce, shredded cucumber, yellow peppers, sweetcorn and a dash of my favouritre raspberry and basil dressing.

FRIDAY
Back round to Friday which was actually a very lazy one, I finally lit my Toffee Crunch candle from Bath and Body Works which I have been saving up because it is the last one I received in my swap two years ago. This is incredible and smells of the cinemas and pretzels!
~

So, that was my week in images: as you can see my life isn't Vlogmas worthy, but I think it just about qualifies for a blog post!

As I mentioned before, since it is Monday, I have a new video on my Youtube; I think everyone loves a Getting Ready video so I'm sure you will like it too! You can watch it here; don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click that Like button for my channel reaching its 100th video!

-♥-
On the fifteenth day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, a round up of her week using photography
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:
Happy Monday to you,
God Bless,
 post signature

Post a Comment