Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eleventh of Blogmas: My Christmas Wishlist 2014!

Holiday Wishlist 2014

Since I have recently been browsing the net and my local shopping centre for potential presents for the special people in my life, I thought it was only fitting that today's post was all about what I want this year for Christmas. I noticed that as usual, tech-y stuff is my go-to and why not? since they tend to be quite expensive. I have a range of different items including fashion, tech,  beauty and home so hopefully this will give you some ideas if you don't know what to ask for! Just for fun, I'll let you know my favourite pick from each section with an asterisk!

T E C H
1. LG G3 smart phone- £296 *
I had such a tough time researching and deciding what phone I would like to have next and I really liked what I saw about this phone. It's not an iPhone, and I think I have accepted that having an iPhone might be a disaster for my clutz self, but this is a lot cheaper and has been reviewed as one of the best Androids this year so far!
2.Canon 70d Camera- £800-900
3.Frends Layla Rose Gold Headphones- £129
4. Urban Outfitters Printed Portable phone charger- £20
5. Macbook Pro-£1,000

B E A U T Y 
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy/ Tamanna Eye Shadow Palette- £53
2. Lorac Pro Palette-£56
3. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick- £13
4. Burberry Body fragrance 85ml- £65 *
Every since I got my hands on a sample of this perfume way back in whenever, I have been so obsessed! Thankfully my craving has been met by samples but that can only last so long! Oh to have this in my collection!

F A S H I O N
1. ZARA Checked Scarf -£19
2. Vans Sk8-Hi Zip CA Trainers in White-£90 *
I saw a haul on YouTube back in the summer and someone had just bought these trainers and I instantly wanted them to. I have to say I have recently become quite interested in trainers, what with my Nike Blazer purchase recently; I'll look forward to expanding my trainer wardrobe.

H O M E
1. IKEA Ung Drill photo frame-£25 *
So this frame! (sigh!) I am planning to do much with this frame, but I can never seem to just order the £25 picture frame. And it's hella heavy so I am afraid that it will break my wall or something! But yes! YouTube is the reason behind this desire.
2. Yankee Candle Wax Tarts in Angel Wings, Christmas Garland, Snowflake Cookie and Candy Cane Lane-£1.64 each

-The prices were mostly taken from Amazon.co.uk, please be aware that they might differ according to which website you shop on/ which country you live in

-♥-
On the eleventh day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, a list of gifts for the Christmas tree
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:

Be Inspired + Happy 50th Post to me!
God Bless,

post signature

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eleventh of Blogmas: My Christmas Wishlist 2014!

Holiday Wishlist 2014

Since I have recently been browsing the net and my local shopping centre for potential presents for the special people in my life, I thought it was only fitting that today's post was all about what I want this year for Christmas. I noticed that as usual, tech-y stuff is my go-to and why not? since they tend to be quite expensive. I have a range of different items including fashion, tech,  beauty and home so hopefully this will give you some ideas if you don't know what to ask for! Just for fun, I'll let you know my favourite pick from each section with an asterisk!

T E C H
1. LG G3 smart phone- £296 *
I had such a tough time researching and deciding what phone I would like to have next and I really liked what I saw about this phone. It's not an iPhone, and I think I have accepted that having an iPhone might be a disaster for my clutz self, but this is a lot cheaper and has been reviewed as one of the best Androids this year so far!
2.Canon 70d Camera- £800-900
3.Frends Layla Rose Gold Headphones- £129
4. Urban Outfitters Printed Portable phone charger- £20
5. Macbook Pro-£1,000

B E A U T Y 
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy/ Tamanna Eye Shadow Palette- £53
2. Lorac Pro Palette-£56
3. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick- £13
4. Burberry Body fragrance 85ml- £65 *
Every since I got my hands on a sample of this perfume way back in whenever, I have been so obsessed! Thankfully my craving has been met by samples but that can only last so long! Oh to have this in my collection!

F A S H I O N
1. ZARA Checked Scarf -£19
2. Vans Sk8-Hi Zip CA Trainers in White-£90 *
I saw a haul on YouTube back in the summer and someone had just bought these trainers and I instantly wanted them to. I have to say I have recently become quite interested in trainers, what with my Nike Blazer purchase recently; I'll look forward to expanding my trainer wardrobe.

H O M E
1. IKEA Ung Drill photo frame-£25 *
So this frame! (sigh!) I am planning to do much with this frame, but I can never seem to just order the £25 picture frame. And it's hella heavy so I am afraid that it will break my wall or something! But yes! YouTube is the reason behind this desire.
2. Yankee Candle Wax Tarts in Angel Wings, Christmas Garland, Snowflake Cookie and Candy Cane Lane-£1.64 each

-The prices were mostly taken from Amazon.co.uk, please be aware that they might differ according to which website you shop on/ which country you live in

-♥-
On the eleventh day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, a list of gifts for the Christmas tree
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:

Be Inspired + Happy 50th Post to me!
God Bless,

post signature

Post a Comment