Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday, December 08, 2014

Eighth of Blogmas: The Christmas TAG


Hello.
 First things first! Blogmas Fifth through to Seventh are non existent if you were wondering how I managed to jump to day eight. I am so disappointed that I have failed yet another blogging challenge but I was working all last week and I had no time to take any pictures; let's not even talk about the atrocious lighting problems. But today as an easy way back in ( and while I try and wait for the sun to shine just a bit for pictures) I am going to be answering The Christmas TAG!

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I think I'll just admit that I, like everyone else, loves Elf. I also like The Best Man's Holiday!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
As far as I can remember no! Maybe this year though? #fingerscrossed

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family, but this year, I will probably be at my own house because of work, hopefully I can invite myself to a friend's house for dinner!

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I absolutely love "Someday at Christmas", the version sang by Mario. I also love any cover by Mariah and Christina

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, where is the fun in that?

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Blitzen, Dasher,  Dancer, Prancer, Cupid... Ruldoph...yeah

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Well, actually I talked about that in my first #blogmas post, so you can have a read!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I don't even have a tree this year but if I did, it would be fake. I don't see the point in a real one, I actually think it's extremely unnecessary and wasteful

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
We have had a three-four bird roast a couple of times at Christmas- I just love that you don't have to stick to one meat at Christmas. For sweets, any dessert!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I am not lying when I say I love giving gifts! I generally love to shop for people when I have the finances to. I'm that girl that gets so excited when its someone else's birthday and Christmas is no different. Every year my family and I exchange gift lists, but! I do love receiving as well ( anyone who says they don't is lying!)

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Ooh, so hard but I remember one year that my mum hid clues around the house on a treasure hunt for my sister and I to find our gift. It ended up being a pink doll's house and it was under her bed

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Somewhere hot; I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora or some place like that

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am a pro! I go all out when I wrap gifts and my Dad is the one to thank for that. When I was younger, he used to supervise my gift wrapping and trust me, if anything was out of place, he fixed it! His wrapping skills are on point!

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
This may seem bad but I distinctly remember Christmases when my family members were ill. When I was about two or three, my Mum has pneumonia, she was very ill and we really wanted to play but she just wanted to sleep. And then later, my sister was ill and we went to the local hospital where we were given wrapped up gifts from the children's bucket

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I wasn't gullible to that lie...

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I used to, now I'm not that keen because I never stick to them. This year, my friend and I are planning to keep fit together, but I guess we shall have to see where that goes.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Christmas is special because it is ultimately about the celebration of life: the birth of Jesus and celebrating the fact that we have made it through another year by God's grace. And of course, there is no better time of the year to eat as much as you like and not feel to guilty about it! ;)

-♥-
On the eighth day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, a TAG full of Christmas memories
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:
ftc: This post was not sponsered, all opinions are my own.

God Bless,
post signature

Post a Comment

Monday, December 08, 2014

Eighth of Blogmas: The Christmas TAG


Hello.
 First things first! Blogmas Fifth through to Seventh are non existent if you were wondering how I managed to jump to day eight. I am so disappointed that I have failed yet another blogging challenge but I was working all last week and I had no time to take any pictures; let's not even talk about the atrocious lighting problems. But today as an easy way back in ( and while I try and wait for the sun to shine just a bit for pictures) I am going to be answering The Christmas TAG!

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I think I'll just admit that I, like everyone else, loves Elf. I also like The Best Man's Holiday!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
As far as I can remember no! Maybe this year though? #fingerscrossed

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family, but this year, I will probably be at my own house because of work, hopefully I can invite myself to a friend's house for dinner!

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I absolutely love "Someday at Christmas", the version sang by Mario. I also love any cover by Mariah and Christina

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, where is the fun in that?

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Blitzen, Dasher,  Dancer, Prancer, Cupid... Ruldoph...yeah

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Well, actually I talked about that in my first #blogmas post, so you can have a read!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I don't even have a tree this year but if I did, it would be fake. I don't see the point in a real one, I actually think it's extremely unnecessary and wasteful

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
We have had a three-four bird roast a couple of times at Christmas- I just love that you don't have to stick to one meat at Christmas. For sweets, any dessert!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I am not lying when I say I love giving gifts! I generally love to shop for people when I have the finances to. I'm that girl that gets so excited when its someone else's birthday and Christmas is no different. Every year my family and I exchange gift lists, but! I do love receiving as well ( anyone who says they don't is lying!)

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Ooh, so hard but I remember one year that my mum hid clues around the house on a treasure hunt for my sister and I to find our gift. It ended up being a pink doll's house and it was under her bed

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Somewhere hot; I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora or some place like that

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am a pro! I go all out when I wrap gifts and my Dad is the one to thank for that. When I was younger, he used to supervise my gift wrapping and trust me, if anything was out of place, he fixed it! His wrapping skills are on point!

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
This may seem bad but I distinctly remember Christmases when my family members were ill. When I was about two or three, my Mum has pneumonia, she was very ill and we really wanted to play but she just wanted to sleep. And then later, my sister was ill and we went to the local hospital where we were given wrapped up gifts from the children's bucket

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I wasn't gullible to that lie...

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I used to, now I'm not that keen because I never stick to them. This year, my friend and I are planning to keep fit together, but I guess we shall have to see where that goes.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Christmas is special because it is ultimately about the celebration of life: the birth of Jesus and celebrating the fact that we have made it through another year by God's grace. And of course, there is no better time of the year to eat as much as you like and not feel to guilty about it! ;)

-♥-
On the eighth day of Blogmas, Fiona gave to me, a TAG full of Christmas memories
-♥- 

BLOGMAS 2014:
ftc: This post was not sponsered, all opinions are my own.

God Bless,
post signature

Post a Comment