Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Food Fav II: Sensations Oven Roasted Nuts


 



When you have friends in high places, goodies tend to show up every week on the kitchen table, usually in the form of carbs.
Since I have moved to my new house, there has been an endless supply of Walkers stuff just appearing on the countertop courtesy of my housemate who gets bags- and I mean about three- of crisps, cereal and nut freebies. Every time there is something different and this time, I managed to get a handful of Sensation Nuts, which I don't usually eat.
 However, I am now obsessed.
My favourite is the Californian Honey and Salt flavour, and I think its pretty obvious why. For some reason at this time of year, anything that is sweet and salty gets my approval. I cannot stress how good these are, and you'd understand especially if you also love that blend of sweet and salty. I'm guessing because they are oven roasted, there is a healthier aspect in comparison to other nuts ( well how else are nuts made- is that a stupid question?) so its not such a guilty snack choice for the day or even the night when you have the munchies. I can honestly admit that I can finish one of these in a couple minutes, but they definitely fill me up till dinner time!
~

Let me know if you have tried any of the Sensations Oven Roasted Nuts and which one you like the best.
If you've just joined me for BLOG-tober 2014, don't forget to check out my other posts from the series

FYI: This blogpost is not sponsored by Walkers Crisps or associated companies: I am not receiving any money for featuring this product on my blog; these products were given to me and all opinions are my own

Happy Snacking
God Bless
post signature

Post a Comment

Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Food Fav II: Sensations Oven Roasted Nuts


 



When you have friends in high places, goodies tend to show up every week on the kitchen table, usually in the form of carbs.
Since I have moved to my new house, there has been an endless supply of Walkers stuff just appearing on the countertop courtesy of my housemate who gets bags- and I mean about three- of crisps, cereal and nut freebies. Every time there is something different and this time, I managed to get a handful of Sensation Nuts, which I don't usually eat.
 However, I am now obsessed.
My favourite is the Californian Honey and Salt flavour, and I think its pretty obvious why. For some reason at this time of year, anything that is sweet and salty gets my approval. I cannot stress how good these are, and you'd understand especially if you also love that blend of sweet and salty. I'm guessing because they are oven roasted, there is a healthier aspect in comparison to other nuts ( well how else are nuts made- is that a stupid question?) so its not such a guilty snack choice for the day or even the night when you have the munchies. I can honestly admit that I can finish one of these in a couple minutes, but they definitely fill me up till dinner time!
~

Let me know if you have tried any of the Sensations Oven Roasted Nuts and which one you like the best.
If you've just joined me for BLOG-tober 2014, don't forget to check out my other posts from the series

FYI: This blogpost is not sponsored by Walkers Crisps or associated companies: I am not receiving any money for featuring this product on my blog; these products were given to me and all opinions are my own

Happy Snacking
God Bless
post signature

Post a Comment