Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Summer Nail Polish Must Haves: Clownfishin'

Summer Nail Polish Picks: ClownFish
B L U E S
1. Barry M Aquamarine // 2. Essie Strut your Stuff // 3. Butter LONDON Airy Fairy //4. Essie I'm Addicted // 5. Angelica Something Blue

O R A N G E / C O R A L S
1. Essie Sunday Funday // 2. Essie Roarrrrange // 3. Butter LONDON Jaffa // 4. Topshop Nails Art School

~
I haven't painted my nails in what feels like forever.
I chose a sheer pink colour in the beginning of May and because I am lazy, I have only just got rid of the left overs with a remover. But! now that Summer is here ( hello June, yes!) I can think about getting some new nail colours and as usual, I am obsessed with clownfishin' ( orange/ coral and blue if you don't know).

I saw Essie's I'm Addicted on Heart's Instagram page and fell in love. I think bright bold aqua blues look great on my skin tone, but I think it takes a certain amount of confidence to pull off- these blue colours that I found are not for the polish shy. When I wear blue, especially for this time of year, I like choosing shades that remind me of oceans since this the open water in this country is more on the yellow, opaque side! Barry M do some amazing nail paints with special effects and their Aqua range looks beautiful! Butter London's Airy Fairy is defiantly a winner, but, since I have never been a fan of paying so much for a product I use very seldom, I may have to hold out on that one.

 And then coral: everyone's favourite summer colour and apparently looks great with a tan. I cannot get over coral nail polish, and even though I usually like the pinker coral shades, like Essie's Sunday Funday and Topshop's Art School, this year, I think I might try out the true orange coral like Essie's Roarrrrange ( loving the name)!

~
Let me know what your favourite Summer nail polish shades are and what you are most looking forward to in Summer!
As usual, don't be a stranger on my social networks, I give out a lot of love over there!

  ♥  instagram | twitter | youtube | google+ 

 Thanks for reading
Happy Happy June,
post signature

Post a Comment

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Summer Nail Polish Must Haves: Clownfishin'

Summer Nail Polish Picks: ClownFish
B L U E S
1. Barry M Aquamarine // 2. Essie Strut your Stuff // 3. Butter LONDON Airy Fairy //4. Essie I'm Addicted // 5. Angelica Something Blue

O R A N G E / C O R A L S
1. Essie Sunday Funday // 2. Essie Roarrrrange // 3. Butter LONDON Jaffa // 4. Topshop Nails Art School

~
I haven't painted my nails in what feels like forever.
I chose a sheer pink colour in the beginning of May and because I am lazy, I have only just got rid of the left overs with a remover. But! now that Summer is here ( hello June, yes!) I can think about getting some new nail colours and as usual, I am obsessed with clownfishin' ( orange/ coral and blue if you don't know).

I saw Essie's I'm Addicted on Heart's Instagram page and fell in love. I think bright bold aqua blues look great on my skin tone, but I think it takes a certain amount of confidence to pull off- these blue colours that I found are not for the polish shy. When I wear blue, especially for this time of year, I like choosing shades that remind me of oceans since this the open water in this country is more on the yellow, opaque side! Barry M do some amazing nail paints with special effects and their Aqua range looks beautiful! Butter London's Airy Fairy is defiantly a winner, but, since I have never been a fan of paying so much for a product I use very seldom, I may have to hold out on that one.

 And then coral: everyone's favourite summer colour and apparently looks great with a tan. I cannot get over coral nail polish, and even though I usually like the pinker coral shades, like Essie's Sunday Funday and Topshop's Art School, this year, I think I might try out the true orange coral like Essie's Roarrrrange ( loving the name)!

~
Let me know what your favourite Summer nail polish shades are and what you are most looking forward to in Summer!
As usual, don't be a stranger on my social networks, I give out a lot of love over there!

  ♥  instagram | twitter | youtube | google+ 

 Thanks for reading
Happy Happy June,
post signature

Post a Comment