Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Loves.




Weekly Loves
The Vampire Diaries // The Body Shop Madagascan Vanilla fragrance mist // ZARA Floral baggy trousers // Maybelline black gel eyeliner // Benefit Bad Gal Lash // Urban Decay Buck Eyeshadow // Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturiser // Six Years by Harlan Coben

I have always liked the idea of collecting your favourite products of the month and briefly reviewing them for others; obviously I already do that on my YouTube channel, but I also like the idea of looking at what I have been loving during a particular week.

This week has been full of sunshine, and incredibly warm for Britain at this time of year. It has also been my third week free from university, but I am now beginning to feel as if I don't do much with my time.

Still, I have finally managed to catch up watching The Vampire Diaries, including the season finale which I gave a miss during those last critical weeks while writing my dissertation. If you watch TVD and you haven't watched the finale, all I can say is how sad and happy I was all at once, because we gain and lose ( that was probably too much of a spoiler).
 While I prefer to watch films and TV shows in the evening curled up on my sofa, in the day to occupy my mind, I have been reading, and I have finally finished Harlan Coben's Six Years. Not going to lie, that book is a serious contender to my beloved Dorothy Koomson novels. I know.

Since summer is almost here, my routine has begun to change; I have been using cocoa butter on rough patches of skin to get them smooth for leg baring weather, a fine light fragrance, that isn't too heavy, but is noticeable enough to make a difference and gel eyeliner to prevent sweat ruining my daily makeup look. And if my makeup is ruined, keeping at least a mini mascara ( in this case Benefit's Bad Gal lash) provides an easy emergence makeover.

Lastly, I finally managed to find an opportunity to re-wear my birthday trousers that I bought from Zara. I decided to pair them with an over-sized white tee, a geometric chunky necklace and a pair of simple gold and black T-bar sandals. I can't wait to unearth them again, sooner rather than later, because I was getting plenty of compliments about my "amazing trousers".

That's for this week- what have you been loving recently?

By the way, I will be unveiling some exciting new logos, banners etc for my YouTube and my Google+ page so make sure you check out my weekly uploads #NewVideoMonday and #NewBlogpostTuesday next week.

God Bless,

post signature

Post a Comment

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Loves.




Weekly Loves
The Vampire Diaries // The Body Shop Madagascan Vanilla fragrance mist // ZARA Floral baggy trousers // Maybelline black gel eyeliner // Benefit Bad Gal Lash // Urban Decay Buck Eyeshadow // Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturiser // Six Years by Harlan Coben

I have always liked the idea of collecting your favourite products of the month and briefly reviewing them for others; obviously I already do that on my YouTube channel, but I also like the idea of looking at what I have been loving during a particular week.

This week has been full of sunshine, and incredibly warm for Britain at this time of year. It has also been my third week free from university, but I am now beginning to feel as if I don't do much with my time.

Still, I have finally managed to catch up watching The Vampire Diaries, including the season finale which I gave a miss during those last critical weeks while writing my dissertation. If you watch TVD and you haven't watched the finale, all I can say is how sad and happy I was all at once, because we gain and lose ( that was probably too much of a spoiler).
 While I prefer to watch films and TV shows in the evening curled up on my sofa, in the day to occupy my mind, I have been reading, and I have finally finished Harlan Coben's Six Years. Not going to lie, that book is a serious contender to my beloved Dorothy Koomson novels. I know.

Since summer is almost here, my routine has begun to change; I have been using cocoa butter on rough patches of skin to get them smooth for leg baring weather, a fine light fragrance, that isn't too heavy, but is noticeable enough to make a difference and gel eyeliner to prevent sweat ruining my daily makeup look. And if my makeup is ruined, keeping at least a mini mascara ( in this case Benefit's Bad Gal lash) provides an easy emergence makeover.

Lastly, I finally managed to find an opportunity to re-wear my birthday trousers that I bought from Zara. I decided to pair them with an over-sized white tee, a geometric chunky necklace and a pair of simple gold and black T-bar sandals. I can't wait to unearth them again, sooner rather than later, because I was getting plenty of compliments about my "amazing trousers".

That's for this week- what have you been loving recently?

By the way, I will be unveiling some exciting new logos, banners etc for my YouTube and my Google+ page so make sure you check out my weekly uploads #NewVideoMonday and #NewBlogpostTuesday next week.

God Bless,

post signature

Post a Comment