Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's in my Bag 2014 + It's my Birthday!

What's in my Bag 2014




  Hey Everyone!
 Once again, I failed to post this yesterday for #newblogposttuesday, but it is better late than never! If you follow my Youtube, you would have seen my video on Monday, where I showed my new bag and its contents; and here is the corresponding post, which shows you where I picked up everything! Simple, so I hope you all found it helpful and you find some of the things you are looking for.
nb. I am quite gutted that they now have the black version of my bag back in stock, so if you like my bag and you wanted it ( even the blck version) you now know where to find it!

  Secondly, there is a reason why this post failed to go up yesterday: it was my 21st birthday!
I honestly had the best birthday ever and it still isn't over!
I went out to eat on Monday night with a couple of friends and then yesterday, on the 18th, I spent the afternoon chilling with people in a local bar before heading off to church; I still have one more celebration to go, but I'm not complaining.
 I haven't felt so loved and I am actually overwhelmed by how much love I received, even from some of you, my followers, which was amazing!

Thank you to all of you who follow my channel and read my blog; it means so much to me!
Love you all xx 
God bless,
post signature

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's in my Bag 2014 + It's my Birthday!

What's in my Bag 2014




  Hey Everyone!
 Once again, I failed to post this yesterday for #newblogposttuesday, but it is better late than never! If you follow my Youtube, you would have seen my video on Monday, where I showed my new bag and its contents; and here is the corresponding post, which shows you where I picked up everything! Simple, so I hope you all found it helpful and you find some of the things you are looking for.
nb. I am quite gutted that they now have the black version of my bag back in stock, so if you like my bag and you wanted it ( even the blck version) you now know where to find it!

  Secondly, there is a reason why this post failed to go up yesterday: it was my 21st birthday!
I honestly had the best birthday ever and it still isn't over!
I went out to eat on Monday night with a couple of friends and then yesterday, on the 18th, I spent the afternoon chilling with people in a local bar before heading off to church; I still have one more celebration to go, but I'm not complaining.
 I haven't felt so loved and I am actually overwhelmed by how much love I received, even from some of you, my followers, which was amazing!

Thank you to all of you who follow my channel and read my blog; it means so much to me!
Love you all xx 
God bless,
post signature

Post a Comment