Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday, December 06, 2013

Christmas/ Holiday Room Decor Ideas


I am a self proclaime Christmas-aholic.
It isn't an addiction that needs treating
I have been planning to decorate my studio flat since the end of October and this month I took some time for myself to do it. I am not someone who likes to spend big money on temporary decorations, so I went with a minimal, classic, simple and CHEAP approach 'Winter Wonderland' theme.
And here is what I came up with...

This is a new video on my channel, if you would like to watch the video, the link will be at the end of this post.


Desk/study area ~
 
 

Walls ~




Ceilings ~


 Bedding/ extras ~


 All the information for where I got the products shown will be listed down below. Don't forget to click the thumbnail below to take you to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMLTSwOiN0



DIYS

*with videos*
Paint chip calendar- http://bit.ly/IwKIyk
Wish bottles- http://bit.ly/1cfuX6e

Painted canvases
NOEL sign
Paper snowflakes
Glitter stars/ snowflakes


Tinsel and Silver Balls-  Tesco
Charity Nativity cards- Tesco
Wire gold Christmas -Poundstretcher (last year)
LED snowflake candle- Poundstretcher (last year)
Silver garland- Poundland
White lights- Poundland
Bow pillow- Store Twenty One
Teal and cream striped pillow- Store Twenty One
Blue sequin pillow- Dunelm Mill
Bedding- Store Twenty One
Blue fleece thrown- BHS
Glitter piggybank- House of Fraser
Lamp- IKEA
Jewellery stand- Homebase
HO HO HO letters- gift
Spiced apple toddy candle- Bath and Body works


Hope you get some ideas.
Happy Christmas,
post signature

Post a Comment

Friday, December 06, 2013

Christmas/ Holiday Room Decor Ideas


I am a self proclaime Christmas-aholic.
It isn't an addiction that needs treating
I have been planning to decorate my studio flat since the end of October and this month I took some time for myself to do it. I am not someone who likes to spend big money on temporary decorations, so I went with a minimal, classic, simple and CHEAP approach 'Winter Wonderland' theme.
And here is what I came up with...

This is a new video on my channel, if you would like to watch the video, the link will be at the end of this post.


Desk/study area ~
 
 

Walls ~




Ceilings ~


 Bedding/ extras ~


 All the information for where I got the products shown will be listed down below. Don't forget to click the thumbnail below to take you to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMLTSwOiN0



DIYS

*with videos*
Paint chip calendar- http://bit.ly/IwKIyk
Wish bottles- http://bit.ly/1cfuX6e

Painted canvases
NOEL sign
Paper snowflakes
Glitter stars/ snowflakes


Tinsel and Silver Balls-  Tesco
Charity Nativity cards- Tesco
Wire gold Christmas -Poundstretcher (last year)
LED snowflake candle- Poundstretcher (last year)
Silver garland- Poundland
White lights- Poundland
Bow pillow- Store Twenty One
Teal and cream striped pillow- Store Twenty One
Blue sequin pillow- Dunelm Mill
Bedding- Store Twenty One
Blue fleece thrown- BHS
Glitter piggybank- House of Fraser
Lamp- IKEA
Jewellery stand- Homebase
HO HO HO letters- gift
Spiced apple toddy candle- Bath and Body works


Hope you get some ideas.
Happy Christmas,
post signature

Post a Comment