Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Food Quickie: GLUTEN FREE- NO FUSS Banana Pancakes

Tastes soo good! Photo credit: fionabrianne
 When I have a lecture or seminar at nine on a Monday morning, I don't have time to fix up a full fry up.
However, I have always been a breakfast person and I cannot leave the house without fixing up something- my mother taught me well.

I recently discovered a breakfast gem, which I think is perfect because it is quick and easy. Not only that, it is healthy and fills you up ( even if you have three. Or four...)

I always give honour where honour is due, so I must tell you that i found this recipe on Cassey Ho's website. Cassey is founder of Blogilates and she is an amazing fitness guru and pilates teacher. I will link the original down below.

All you need for this is two ingredients.


1 ripe banana
2 eggs
OPTIONAL: pinch of cinnamon


M E T H O D:
Cut the banana pieces into slices and add to a medium sized bowl. Crack the eggs over the top and go crazy with a whisk or potato masher, combining until smooth. (It is okay if you have some lumps, but make sure they aren't huge)
OPTIONAL: Add in your cinnamon to add a kick ( cinnamon also boosts your metabolism!)
Heat up a frying pan ( or skillet, depends where you are from) and add a small amount of coconut or extra virgin olive oil.
Add two scoops at a time, give it half a minute top, flip, give another 10-20 seconds and then place on a plate.
You are done!


Want to see me make this?


Click the link below and skip to the 10:59 point

Thanks for reading, 
God Bless
post signature
Check out more of Cassey Ho!

Post a Comment

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Food Quickie: GLUTEN FREE- NO FUSS Banana Pancakes

Tastes soo good! Photo credit: fionabrianne
 When I have a lecture or seminar at nine on a Monday morning, I don't have time to fix up a full fry up.
However, I have always been a breakfast person and I cannot leave the house without fixing up something- my mother taught me well.

I recently discovered a breakfast gem, which I think is perfect because it is quick and easy. Not only that, it is healthy and fills you up ( even if you have three. Or four...)

I always give honour where honour is due, so I must tell you that i found this recipe on Cassey Ho's website. Cassey is founder of Blogilates and she is an amazing fitness guru and pilates teacher. I will link the original down below.

All you need for this is two ingredients.


1 ripe banana
2 eggs
OPTIONAL: pinch of cinnamon


M E T H O D:
Cut the banana pieces into slices and add to a medium sized bowl. Crack the eggs over the top and go crazy with a whisk or potato masher, combining until smooth. (It is okay if you have some lumps, but make sure they aren't huge)
OPTIONAL: Add in your cinnamon to add a kick ( cinnamon also boosts your metabolism!)
Heat up a frying pan ( or skillet, depends where you are from) and add a small amount of coconut or extra virgin olive oil.
Add two scoops at a time, give it half a minute top, flip, give another 10-20 seconds and then place on a plate.
You are done!


Want to see me make this?


Click the link below and skip to the 10:59 point

Thanks for reading, 
God Bless
post signature
Check out more of Cassey Ho!

Post a Comment