Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday, September 26, 2013

TREND REPORT A/W 2013 #2 : I ♥ Highland

Time for another Autumn Trend to share with you guys.
This wouldn't typically be what I would go for, but I LOVE what I have been seeing in stores lately, especially the tartan checked sheer blouses and skirts.
If you don't look at anything else on this post, check out the tartan skirt form Forever 21...I want.
So here is a short summary of my favourites that I have spotted so far from Matalan, Forever 21, ASOS and New Look!
Enjoy!
 
Tell me: what are your favourite trends right now?  


T R E N D: I ♥ Highland

Post a Comment

Thursday, September 26, 2013

TREND REPORT A/W 2013 #2 : I ♥ Highland

Time for another Autumn Trend to share with you guys.
This wouldn't typically be what I would go for, but I LOVE what I have been seeing in stores lately, especially the tartan checked sheer blouses and skirts.
If you don't look at anything else on this post, check out the tartan skirt form Forever 21...I want.
So here is a short summary of my favourites that I have spotted so far from Matalan, Forever 21, ASOS and New Look!
Enjoy!
 
Tell me: what are your favourite trends right now?  


T R E N D: I ♥ Highland

Post a Comment