Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday, September 05, 2013

TREND REPORT A/W 2013 #1-HIS and HER Comic Finds!

Hey Guys!
I have been addicted to Polyvore lately and after rediscovering how much I love 'hearting' sets, I have been creating my own. The comic book/ cartoon trend is huge right now and I personally love it. I found so many cute bold and bright fashion pieces online that I had to make a set!
Click the set for product information
 
Enjoy x

* Trend report #2 is live

HIS and HER Comic Finds!
Thanks for viewing, come back soon
Stay Blessed,
 

Post a Comment

Thursday, September 05, 2013

TREND REPORT A/W 2013 #1-HIS and HER Comic Finds!

Hey Guys!
I have been addicted to Polyvore lately and after rediscovering how much I love 'hearting' sets, I have been creating my own. The comic book/ cartoon trend is huge right now and I personally love it. I found so many cute bold and bright fashion pieces online that I had to make a set!
Click the set for product information
 
Enjoy x

* Trend report #2 is live

HIS and HER Comic Finds!
Thanks for viewing, come back soon
Stay Blessed,
 

Post a Comment