Content and graphics © Fiona Brianne. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School Essentials! + NEW Youtube Video



Happy Labour Day
Fall is here and a new term has begun!
Just wanted to share a little college of some key back to school items I have spied lately while browsing online.
Today I released my final Back to school video over on my Youtube channel about affordable back to school outfits, so be sure to check that out afterwards x
(the link will be listed at the bottom of this post) Back to School Essentials!



H M top
$31 - hm.com


missselfridge.com



River Island jeans
$23 - riverisland.com





Silver ring
$9.28 - newlook.com



Forever 21 jewelry
forever21.com



Black wrist watch
$15 - newlook.com



BOOTS & BOOTIES
forever21.com



Post a Comment

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School Essentials! + NEW Youtube Video



Happy Labour Day
Fall is here and a new term has begun!
Just wanted to share a little college of some key back to school items I have spied lately while browsing online.
Today I released my final Back to school video over on my Youtube channel about affordable back to school outfits, so be sure to check that out afterwards x
(the link will be listed at the bottom of this post) Back to School Essentials!



H M top
$31 - hm.com


missselfridge.com



River Island jeans
$23 - riverisland.com





Silver ring
$9.28 - newlook.com



Forever 21 jewelry
forever21.com



Black wrist watch
$15 - newlook.com



BOOTS & BOOTIES
forever21.com



Post a Comment